Sunday, January 02, 2011

What is your resolution on the new year 2011?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The new year 2011 has just come with a common question, "What is your resolution for the new year?" 

First of all, I hope that I will spend more time on my blog. 

Writing is a way of learning. Writing is also a tool that sharpens our observational skills. Our ancestors left us a treasure of wisdom thanks to their interaction with the society. Besides, many scientific creations, that bring us today with a modern life, also come from inventors' observations.

Second, I must come back colleges to be an adjunct lecturer.

Teaching is influencing others.  By telling young students stories about our comparative country position, I hope that they would work towards a dragon flying Vietnam.  Besides, knowledge is power. I want to show this rule to young and desired to learn people.

Last but not least, to be a good citizen, good business executive and great dad, I must make myself prosperity in an ethical manner.

I hope 2011 will be a successful year of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mr Khoi,

    I'm writing this email to say thank you for all your help!

    I'm so appreciated with your kindness and generosity. Your advices are so meaningful to me and I was persuaded as soon as you gave me advices!

    Even though you had had a tired day with your business but you was always enthusiastic and responsible in your every word, sentence and advice!

    Thank you for counting on me, offering me opportunities to work for your corporation on the 1st day we met.

    Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!

    Thank you so much!

    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr Khoi

    This is the first time I read your Blog. I was so impress with your experience.

    I can not understand why in the same time you can do so much work and learning so many think?

    I want to show my admiration to you.

    I hope all your resolution will be come true.

    Phan Van Toan

    Habico Tower Project

    ReplyDelete